Home-grown fiat and crypto wallet service provider Coins.ph announced that it has partnered with Globe Telecom Inc. to launch its “Redeem Crypto” Service, wherein prepaid and postpaid subscribers of Globe can exchange their reward points on GlobeOne app for any crypto that is available on Coins.ph app.
It will be available starting today, July 20, 2022, and the crypto purchased by the user can be redeemed at Coins.ph.
“Through the partnership, users can simply redeem rewards points and complete a crypto transaction without using their own money, making it perfect for crypto natives and newcomers alike,” Coins.ph said in a statement.
How to Use Globe Rewards Points to Redeem Crypto
- Login or register or create an account on GlobeOne app.
- Tap on “Rewards” menu.
- Select the desired crypto vouchers offered.
- Choose the desired denomination. (P5, P10, P25, P50, and P100)
- Confirm redemption details.
- Login or register or create an account on Coins.ph app or on its website.
- Verify your account. (Must be Level 2 verified)
- Go to “All Services” section.
- Tap on “Redeem Crypto” option.
- Enter the voucher code provided by the redemption details.
- Choose the crypto to be exchanged for the peso value of the voucher.
At the time of writing, the cryptocurrencies available in the app are BTC, ETH, AXS, SLP, BCH, XRP, USDC, LINK, KNC, MKR, UNI, AAVE, USDT, MATIC, SAND, CHZ, YGG, APE, GALA, ENJ, MANA, LOOKS, BAT, and SHIB.